Renovate Your Body Program (Feb 2014)

What is it?

It’s a six-week opportunity to get your mind, body and emotions in sync. Designed and facilitated by me (Craig Harper), it’s a program to help you explore your potential and to build a behavioural platform to lasting physical transformation. On its own, it’s not a solution to anything but rather, a starting point for a lifetime of different decisions, behaviours, habits and outcomes. While many people assume that getting in shape is a physical process, in reality, it is a largely psychological and emotional journey with a physical outcome. Which is why I’m more interested in your thinking, choices, actions, reactions, beliefs and fears, than I am your current body-fat percentage or some number between your toes. The program consists of 12 (twice weekly) interactive coaching, education, mentoring and workout sessions and will be limited to a maximum of 30 people. The sessions will run on Monday and Thursday nights from 8.00-9.30pm (for six weeks) and will be fun, empowering, challenging (but not scary) and if you allow them to be, life-changing.

When does it commence?
Monday, February 3, 2014 at Harper’s (643 Nepean Hwy, E. Brighton).

Cost?
$425.00

Booking and Payment?
1. In person at Harper’s
2. By phone with Johnnie – 0413 244 614
3. Click on the ‘Buy Now’ option below

If you have any questions, give Johnnie a buzz during business hours or ask away in the comments section (and I’ll answer ASAP).

Book Consultation Now

If you liked this article, subscribe to my blog and receive my FREE eBook. Click here: I want a FREE eBook. If you’re interested in having me work with your organisation you can contact me here.

{ 36 comments… read them below or add one }

Soph December 11, 2013 at 8:01 am

Great idea Craig. Would you consider running a day time version for those of us home at night with kids? :-)

Craig December 11, 2013 at 8:35 am

Hi Soph. I’d love to but I’m not sure we’d fill it. What time do you think would be the most suitable (generally speaking)? :)

Soph December 11, 2013 at 11:06 am

Perhaps after school drop off around 9ish? You could capture the mums? (And stay at home dads!)

Craig December 11, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Thanks Soph, will consider it.

Cathy S December 11, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Or a child-minding option….at an extra charge of course? :)
I’m willing to take this up, just have the challenge of kidlettes at home too….however, daytime wouldn’t necessarily suit me either as I also have another job :)
I will find a way!!

Craig December 11, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Hi Cathy… I might struggle to organise child-minding… but I would love to see you there. :)

Cathy S December 12, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Hi Craig,
My girls have given their support for me to do this!
Just waiting on an early delivery from Santa and I’ll be in. I was told I couldn’t pay a holding deposit. :(
Why do I feel the same excited trepidation I did when I signed up for Tough Mudder for 2013? :D

Anonymous December 11, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Would you ever do something online? I live in nz so can’t quite make the face to face sessions!! It is so what I have been looking for!!

Anonymous December 11, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Sorry my name is Kirsty, not trying to be anonymous!!

Craig December 11, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Hi Anon. Yep, would love to. Will keep you posted.

Craig December 11, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Cheers Kirsty :)

Janelle January 15, 2014 at 10:17 am

Hi Craig,
I’m with Kirsty, I’m up here on the mid north coast of NSW. Would love to see an online workshop. PLEASE!!

Diana December 11, 2013 at 4:16 pm

Hi Craig ,

Will you take a security deposit? Christmas,etc ….

Ta

D

Craig December 11, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Hi Diana. Yep, call Johnnie tomorrow and he’ll sort you out. Look forward to seeing you. :)

Meredith December 11, 2013 at 7:20 pm

I agree with anonymous( not real name I know) but also being geographically challenged would sure love to hear about something by “distance”

Richard December 11, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Hi Craig,
You’ll have two old farts sign up tomorrow. Been talking about getting back into it for 12 months and just can’t get started.

Craig December 12, 2013 at 9:52 am

Well Richard, including me, that makes three old farts. ;)

See you in Feb.

Janine December 15, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Hi Craig,
I would love to join in but I’m away for a week in Feb in the middle of the program. Not optimal but could I still participate?

Farhana December 16, 2013 at 4:41 pm

Hi Craig,

I’d also be keen for an online version! I really appreciate all your posts, they really resonate, so would love the opportunity to do a program run by you. As I live in WA, online would be a great option.

Thanks!

Cherie December 17, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Sounds great Craigo!
What an awesome way to kick-start 2014!
People would be crazy to miss this fantastic opportunity!
Smiles
xx

Simon January 14, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Hi Craig,
a few years ago a group of us did a 8 week program with you at your gym, is this program similar? Im in need of a refresher.

regards

Craig January 14, 2014 at 5:13 pm

Hi Simon… yep, similar… :)

Lou January 14, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Hi Craig, I realise this isn’t just a workout program but will it be suitable while still doing rehab post shoulder surgery? Thx :)

Craig January 16, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Hi Lou, sorry about the delay. Obviously we would need to modify your training but it’s do-able… only you know whether (or not) you’ll be frustrated doing a modified workout… and obviously it makes no difference with the theory stuff… :)

Karen Moore January 15, 2014 at 2:24 am

Hi Craig…fantastic idea…I recon I could lose weight just from the stress of booking two flights a week from WA! Lol. Seriously though, any way we could skype you to a gym over here…or get you to hang out in perth for 6 weeks? im pretty sure we could fill a class or 4! Looking forward to visiting our fime city again soon.
Cheers Karen

Craig January 16, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Hey Karen… I’d love to do one in Perth… but those twice weekly flights might kill me… I may come and do a two-day weekend program… not sure though. :)

Kristy January 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Hi Craig, I have signed up and I’m excited and a bit nervous. What should I wear, bring etc? Looking forward to it (i think) :o / Cheers, Kristy

Craig January 16, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Hi Kristy. Good work! Wear training gear – whatever you’re comfortable in. It’s no fashion show (especially with me there). :)

Shirley January 17, 2014 at 7:15 pm

Hi Craig
How about Wagga Wagga? Lots of fatties up here! So jealous of those who can participate.
Maybe you could start something ala Michelle Bridges. I personally much prefer you. But something online would be good for all of us who are geographically unable to attend.
Have fun!

Leanne January 27, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Hi Craig do you still have places available, would love to be a part of this program.
Regards Leanne

Craig January 27, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Hi Leanne, I think there might be one or two places, so give Johnnie a call tomorrow during business hours (on the number above) and he’ll get you sorted! I look forward to seeing you soon. :)

Nerida January 31, 2014 at 6:00 am

Hi Craig can’t wait for the Renovate Your Body to start next week. Why is it that you seem to be the only personal trainer who is prepared to deal with the emotional, etc side of changing your life. Most trainers are good with the physical stuff but when it comes to why we are in the situation alot of us are in, no one wants to deal with that and I was once told, you need a therapist?

Alison January 31, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Well, taking a big step outside of my ‘old chook’ comfort zone and doing it! :) I am carrying a knee injury thought so I note with some relief that the exercises can be moderated… feeling the angst but going to go for it – see you there! :) Alison

Richard February 4, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Craig,
Great first session last Monday night. Thanks.
At the next session would you be able to give us some detail on the snack bars and drinks you use during the day.
There are so many in the “health” shops, its hard to find the good ones.
Meals are OK, its the in betweens that are the killer for me.

Craig February 6, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Sure Richard! :)

Nerida February 7, 2014 at 5:15 am

Craig, have loved both of the sessions. It’s so refreshing when you hear a trainer deal with the head stuff not just the physical stuff. That’s always been my biggest problem so thank you.