Craig Harper is one of Australia’s most respected motivational speakers and educators. He is a highly sought-after corporate coach and is considered to be a leader and pioneer in the areas of personal and professional development. Working with hundreds of teams, companies and a wide variety of organisations over the last twenty years has given Craig a unique insight into, and understanding of, human performance and all its variables. Craig has an ability to educate, inspire and make people laugh all at the same time!
Click play below to see Craig in action.
You spoke at our Wilsons Leaders conference at Silverwater Resort, VIC in August last year and I thought I would take this opportunity to follow up with some feedback about your session.
To this day I am still receiving examples of where people have used your ideas, thinking and examples and of course lots of general positive feedback from many of the participants. We also ran a post conference survey and of the 50 attendees – 11 thought your session was good and 35 saying it was excellent ( the other 4 did not complete the survey). This meant that you received the best speaker result for the conference and as I mentioned people are still talking about the session.” Kylie Johnston, Chief People Officer, Wilson Group
“Awesome! We loved your quirky delivery style. Just what we needed as a break-out session on what are typically very serious days.”
Mick McNair, Electrolux
“Haven’t laughed so much at a presentation in years! Thanks for the positive impact you had on our staff. We all loved your frankness and honesty!”
Maria Steele, Telstra
“Excellent! Craig was a fantastic speaker who held the audience captive for the length of his presentation.”
Jennifer Soding, Bayside City Council, Australia
“We had our annual conference over the weekend of the 23rd and 24th Feb, 2008 and we had Craig Harper as one of our presenters. He was wonderful, funny and professional, and he got our message through to the staff in a positive and fun way. He was loved by all!”
Ally Memic, IMCD, Australia
“We recognise that we would not receive such positive feedback from delegates without the excellent presentations and stimulating discussions provided by talented individuals, like you. Your time and effort in ensuring the success of the Convention is greatly appreciated.”
James Symond, Mortgage & Finance Assoc of Australia
“Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre would like to pass on our thanks to Craig for his terrific seminar he held last night. The members thoroughly appreciated his frank look on change and making a go at their fitness goals.It was lovely to arrive this morning to work to find a number of positive feedback forms had been handed into reception already! We were also able to raise $323 for Sids kids for Red Nose Day and we could have not done that without him. We would love to get Craig back in the future and hope he continues on his wonderful journey.” Amanda Watson – Health & Fitness Manager, Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre
“Craig’s presentation was awesome, very motivating and honest. I haven’t heard such honesty in a long time, very refreshing. I found him very inspiring, motivational & good at identifying then presenting to his audience.”
Jacqui Cook, Matchworks
Topics Covered by Craig
Craig can tailor a presentation, workshop or program to suit the needs of your organisation, in terms of content, aims and duration. While he delivers everything from fifteen minute ‘pep talks’ to two-day, life-changing, live-in programs, the majority of his work comes in the form of thirty to ninety minute keynote corporate addresses.
Here is a sample of the subject matter he explores:
- Motivation: what is it and how do we maintain it?
- From Mediocre to Amazing – creating our best life.
- Defining, Exploring and Creating Success? As a company. As individuals.
- Effective Goal Setting – we know what it is but we don’t do it!
- Exploring the Principles and Mechanics of Positive Change.
- Effective Communication 101 – at work, at home, in relationships.
- The Relationship between Physical, Mental and Emotional health.
- The Obesity Epidemic: why we’re so fat and what we can do about it right now.
- What is Stress – and how do we manage it?
- Creating our Ideal Work Culture.
- Getting the ‘People Stuff’ right in Business.
- Time Management – why we waste so much time (and how not to).
- Effective management; managing ‘me’ first.
- Leadership – in business, in life.
- Self Sabotage – getting out of our own way. Exploring our potential.
- Overcoming our Stinking Thinking – winning the war of the mind.
- The Relationship between Attitude and Outcome – creating a winning attitude.
- Developing our Opportunity Consciousness.
- Time-efficient Fitness.
- Making Change a ‘Forever’ thing.
- The Destiny Myth – it’s not pre-ordained, it’s created. Destiny or decisions?
- The Seven(teen) Habits of Highly (In)effective People
- Excuse-ology; the Science of Excuse Making.
- Energy Vampires and Dream Squashers.
Click play below to see more of Craig in action.
- Boost Juice
- Mitre 10
- CPA Australia
- Dow Chemical
- ING Bank
- Local Government Association Queensland
- Minter Ellison
- Wilson Parking
- Programmed Maintenance Services
- ANZ Bank
- Cbus Super
- Patties Foods
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- National Australia Bank
- Hills Education Network
- Kolt Fashion
- Pitcher Partners
- Mortgage & Finance Assoc of Australia
- Clayton Utz
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Corporate Express
- Department of Infrastructure
- Department Planning and Community Development
- Simplot Australia
- Porter Davis Homes
- Rothschild Merchant Bank
- Royal Children’s Hospital
- Philip Morris International
- Fernwood Fitness Centres
- William Adams Caterpillar
- Flour Daniel
- Firbank Grammar
- Caulfield Grammar
- Western Water
- South East Water
- IMCD Group
- Care Connect
- Baker & McKenzie
- Alpha Group
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- Strategic Purchasing
- Invest Blue
- Casey Council
- University of South Australia
- Port Phillip Prison
- Holmes Place Health Clubs (UK)
- Les Mills Health Clubs (New Zealand)
- Virgin Health Clubs (UK)
- PT on the Net (USA, UK)
International Athletes & Teams
- Melbourne Vixens
- St Kilda AFL
- Port Melbourne VFL
- Nicole Stevenson (Olympic Swimming Champion)
- Jacqui Cooper (3 times World Champion – Ski Aerialist)
- Tammy Van Weiss (World Champion – Marathon Swimmer)
- Sam Soliman (Champion Boxer)
- Steve Brimacombe (Silver Medalist World Championships)
- Channel Ten (national television)
- Channel 9 (national television)
- Channel 7 (national television)
- Foxtel (national television)
- Channel 31 (community TV)
- 1116 SEN Radio
- 104.3 FM Radio
- 101.9 FOX FM Radio
- 774 ABC Radio
- 693 3AW Radio
- 89.9 Light FM Radio
- Alpha Magazine
- Women’s Health & Fitness Magazine
- Herald Sun Newspaper
- Melbourne Weekly Times Magazine
- Media On Track (UK)
- Home Gym Magazine (USA)
If you’re interested in having Craig work with your organisation, please contact John Hopkins on:
Australia 0413 244 614
International +61 413 244 614
for an obligation free chat, or send us an email.